Apple iMac Pro 27 Retina 5K MQ2Y2D/A Intel Xeon Core 8, 3.2GHz, 32GB Ram, 1TB SSD, Radeon Pro Vega 56
Redovna cijena: 44,728.94 kn
Gotovinsko plaćanje: 41,999.00 kn
Plaćanje na rate: na 3 rate već od 14,909.65 kn / mjesečno na 6 rata već od 7,454.82 kn / mjesečno na 12 rata već od 3,727.41 kn / mjesečno * do 12 rata: Diners, PBZ Maestro, PBZ Visa, ZABA MasterCard, ZABA Visa* do 6 rata: American Express
- Display: 68.58 cm (27 “) Retina 5K display with IPS technology, 5120 x 2880 pixels
- Processor: 3.2 GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W (Turbo Boost up to 4.2 GHz)
- Memory: 32 GB DDR4 ECC, 2666 MHz
- Memory: 1 TB SSD
- Graphics: Radeon Pro Vega 56 with 8 GB HBM2 graphics memory
Power for Pros.
Pros love the iMac. So we built an extra for you. It’s packed with graphics and processors that are more powerful than any Mac before, plus the latest in hard disk space, memory, and I / O. And all behind a fascinating Retina 5K display, in an elegant all-in-one design. From video anchors to 3D animators, musicians and software developers to scientists – with the iMac Pro, everyone can make their greatest ideas from their greatest ideas.
Up to 18 cores in one iMac.
An iMac with 4 cores is already impressive. But an iMac with 8, 10, 14 or 18 cores is something completely different. With Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.5 GHz, the iMac Pro has the power and flexibility for multi-core processing and single-thread performance. With new AVX-512 vector commands and a new cache architecture, the processor handles even more data, even faster. It lets you render images, edit videos up to 8K, manipulate photos, create audio effects in real time, or compile your next super app. And all that fast.
Particle simulation? Naturally.
Smoke. Pouring rain. A wheat field in the wind. With up to 18 cores and hyper-threading, iMac Pro makes it easy to create and render a wide variety of particle systems – static or animated, 2D or 3D.
Vega Graphics. The beast behind the beauty.
The iMac Pro comes with Radeon Pro Vega graphics and delivers the best workstation-level graphics ever on a Mac. The first Mac with Vega architecture has up to 16GB of High Bandwidth Memory, making it a big leap in performance and up to twice as fast as any other iMac GPU and up to three times faster than the GPU in Mac Pro. This enables higher frame rates for VR, real-time 3D rendering, more realistic special effects, and playing at maximum settings. It also supports low-precision and half-precision calculations, so that calculations that do not require full 32-bit precision can be performed twice as fast. How fast? Up to 22 TeraFLOPS fast.
- Display: 27 “retina 5K display (68.58 cm diagonal), resolution of 5120 x 2880 pixels with support for one billion colors, 500 nits brightness, large color gamut (P3)
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W (Turbo Boost up to 4.2 GHz), 19 MB cache
- Main memory: 32 GB DDR4 ECC , main memory with 2666 MHz,
- Quad-channel memory controller
- Mass storage: 1 TB SSD
- Optical Drive: The new Apple iMac has no optical drive.
- Graphics and video support: Radeon Pro Vega 56 with 8GB of graphics memory, 56 processing units, 3584 stream processors, 9 TeraFLOPS simple precision, 18 TeraFLOPS semi-precise precision
- Audio: stereo speakers, four microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Video and Camera: 1080p FaceTime HD Camera
- Communication: 802.11ac WLAN technology, IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n compatible, Bluetooth 4.2
- Connections and expansion: 3.5mm headphone jack, SDXC card slot, Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2), Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports supporting: DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1, 2nd generation (up to 10 Gbps), Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI and VGA with dedicated adapters (sold separately), 10/100 / 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector), Kensington anti-theft device
- Mains connection and ambient conditions: Mains voltage: 100 to 240 V AC, Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz, single phase, Operating temperature: 10 ° C to 35 ° C, Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing, Maximum operating altitude: tested up to 3000 m above sea level, without pressure equalization
- Dimensions: height: 51.6 cm, width: 65.0 cm, depth: 20.3 cm
- Weight: 9.7 kg
- Software: macOS is the operating system behind everything you do on a Mac. macOS High Sierra brings new trendsetting technologies and enhanced features to your Mac. That’s macOS at the highest level.